I offer individual dietetic consultations for information and advice about:
- allergies and intolerances,
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) – including low FODMAP,
- coeliac disease,
- gastric discomfort,
- heart health – including high blood pressure and high cholesterol,
- fitness and wellbeing,
- nutritional advice for conception and pregnancy,
- specialised diets (like vegan and vegetarian)
- general health and overall dietary assessment.
These are available in one-off appointment slots following an initial consultation – to suit you and your schedule.
These will vary according to your needs but will generally involve a full nutritional assessment and health history. We’ll discuss your likes and dislikes, your health goals and I can answer any questions you may have. Then together we’ll formulate a realistic, flexible plan which meets your needs and suits you and your lifestyle.
Making sustainable changes to your diet and lifestyle takes time – at your follow-up appointments we will re-visit your goals and challenges, reflect on your progress and see if there’s anything new that’s come up. We can then work together to figure out what your next steps might be to reach your goals.